Kiwanis is a global organization of member-volunteers who are dedicated to changing the world, one child and one community at a time.
Kiwanis members dedicate more than 18 million volunteer hours and invest more than US$107 million annually in projects that strengthen communities and serve children. We help shelter the homeless, feed the hungry, mentor the disadvantaged and care for the sick. We develop youth as leaders, build playgrounds, raise funds for pediatric research and much more. We believe that helping a child helps the world.
Working together, Kiwanis members achieve what one person cannot accomplish alone. When you give a child a chance to learn, experience, dream and succeed, great things happen!
Each year, Kiwanis
- Organizes more than 241,000 service projects
- Dedicates more than 7.3 million volunteer hours
- Raises more than US$340 million for children, families and communities around the world.
- More than 7,800 clubs in 82 nations and geographic areas
- More than 400,000 adult and youth members
Learn more about Kiwanis at kiwanis.org.